All dancers MUST purchase Series Lessons to attend LindyGroove
Series Lessons must be purchased by Wednesday December 1st 11:59pm.
Class sizes are limited.
• No general admission.
• No walk-ins: You must purchase Series Lessons in advance by Wednesday 11:59pm. No purchases at the door. Your series lesson purchase includes admission to all special events that occur that month like our Halloween and Holiday parties.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is required*: Please bring your vaccination card and a government-issued photo ID when you check-in at the door.
• Please bring a mask**. Masks are required.
• Open Practice: All lessons include DJed open practice in 2 rooms until midnight to the DJs that you love!
• Parking: Currently, we do not have access to our normal parking structure. Please plan accordingly. Details here.
• Please be mindful of varying comfort levels at this time.
• CardioGroove: We recognize that not everyone is ready to return to in-person classes, so we will continue offering our Sunday CardioGroove class via Zoom.
* As per the CDC definition of “fully vaccinated.” Anyone falsifying vaccination certification will be permanently banned from all LindyGroove events.
** Masks must be worn indoors at all times. They must fully cover the nose and mouth and be secure under the chin. Non-medical masks must be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material. Masks with vents or exhalation valves, gaiters, scarves, bandanas and mesh material are NOT acceptable face coverings.
• 6:45pm: Doors open
• 7:10 – 8:00pm: Solo Jazz in the Main ballroom with Christine
• 8:05 – 8:10pm: Solo warmup (for everyone) in the Main Ballroom with Vicky
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy 1 in the Side Ballroom with Christine
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy Challenge in the Main Ballroom with Grace & Blake
• 9:00 – 9:50pm: Blues 1 in the Side Ballroom with Jalen & Marlee
• 9:00pm – 12:00am: Swing practice in the Main Ballroom
• 9:50pm – 12:00am: Blues practice in the Side Ballroom
LindyGroove is every Thursday 7:00 PM to Midnight
In the Grand Ballroom of the Historic 1926 Pasadena Masonic Hall 200 S. Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, California 91101
Floating 5400 sq. ft. wooden dance floor
Dontate To Support LindyGroove:
Questions? Email us at:
All material is copyrighted and may not be duplicated without permission