LindyGroove is every Thursday!
In the Grand Ballroom of the Historic 1926 Pasadena Masonic Hall
200 S. Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, California 91101
LindyGroove is now cashless!
Masks recommended, but not required. Vax required. Please review our COVID Policy before purchasing.
On your first visit show your vaccination card, photo ID and LindyGroove QR Code. Once we add your photo to your account you will check-in with only your QR code. Super speedy like a Disney Annual Pass!
• 6:45pm: Doors open
• 7:10 – 8:00pm: Solo Jazz in the Main ballroom
• 7:10 – 8:00pm: Lindy Playground in the side ballroom
• 8:05 – 8:10pm: Solo warmup (for all series students) in the Main Ballroom
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy 1 in the main ballroom
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy Challenge in the side ballroom
• 9:00 – 9:50pm: Blues 1 in the Side Ballroom
• 9:00pm – 12:00am: Swing Social Dancing in the Main Ballroom
• 9:50pm – 12:00am: Blues Social Dancing in the Side Ballroom
*All lessons are a month long progressive series and are not sold as drop-ins. Start the first Thursday of any Month.
Questions? Email us at:
Donate To Support LindyGroove:
All material is copyrighted and may not be duplicated without permission