Lindy Challenge with Grace Babbes and a special guest each week. (Blake Thiessen returns in December)
Each month we take a deep dive into the foundations of Lindy Hop, focusing on advanced technique, variations, and stylings. Lindy Hop has so many things to hone and play with. Our goals are to improve our technique, learn some new tricky variations, and discover your own unique style.
Those who have clocked in plenty of hours social dancing will get the most out of this class.
Prerequisites: At least 6 months of Lindy 1 -OR- Able to dance swingouts and swingout variations at 160 bpm. Subject to instructors’ approval
Class Format: Month-long progressive, Start the first Thursday of any month.
Time & Place: 8:10 - 9:00pm Thursdays in the side ballroom.
Price: $60 per month (In 4 Thursday months or adjusted accordingly)
See all LindyGroove Lessons
- Includes DJed Dancing in two rooms 9pm - midnight.
- No walk-ins. Must be purchased online before Thursday. (Wednesday 11:59pm)
- Purchase at least 2 days before the first class (by Tuesday 11:59 PM) and save $5.
- For a synergistic combination take Solo Jazz 1 at 7:10pm as your warmup for this class. ;o) Just add both to your cart before checkout.
- Masks recommended, but not required. Vax required. Please review our COVID Policy before purchasing.
- On your first visit show your vaccination card, photo ID and LindyGroove QR Code. Once we add your photo to your account you will check-in with only your QR code. Super speedy like a Disney Annual Pass!