We look forward to dancing with you at LindyGroove but please help us with these precautionary measures.
- If you have a fever or symptoms of a cold or flu please do not come to LindyGroove. Series students will receive a credit for missed classes. Just email us before class.
- Masks Wear your mask properly at all times. It must cover your mouth and nose form a seal to your face.
- Please pre-test your mask. A mask that constantly falls below your nose during dancing is not acceptable. Different faces require different mask styles.
- Masks must be of high quality and offer filtration. A bandanna is not a mask.
- Wash your hands before dancing and regularly to reduce COVID-19 as well as cold and flu viruses.
- Use hand sanitizer, which will be available in each room. This is not a replacement for washing your hands.
- Do not touch your face.
We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for guidance.
We encourage you to visit these websites and remain informed.